Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sorry for my disappearance.....

Thank you to those of you that have stuck it out during my disappearance. My family and I were thrown into a whirlwind and are slowing coming out of it.

Without going into too many details, my husband was found to have kidney cancer this past September, 2014.  After his surgery, we thought that was the end of it.  Unfortunately it wasn't because he the found a brain tumor mid-January.  He had become disoriented due to the tumor blocking spinal fluid in his head, creating excess pressure.  He was immediately sent to a hospital four hours away where they released the pressure and planned for his treatment.  After five long weeks, we are just now returning to our home.

We still have a long road ahead of us, but we will get through this.  Thank you my Frugal Friends for sticking around!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!