Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Rite Aid Shopping Trip




I paid a total of $5.62 for everything you see here.  I get so excited when I can shop for things my family needs and pay so little!



Here's what I did:

  1. Purchased Gillette Hair and Body Cleanser - 2/$7.  Used B1G1 mfg. coupon.
  2. Purchased Crest Pro Health Rinse (1 Liter) and it came with a free travel-sized Crest toothpaste- $4.99.  Used $1 mfg. coupon.
  3. Purchased (2) Crest w/Scope (4 oz) - $2.57 each. Used (2) $0.75 mfg. coupons.
  4. Purchased Raisin Bran (15 oz) w/raincheck from last week's sale - $1.88.  Used $0.70 mfg. coupon.
  5. Used $3 off $15 purchase coupon from Rite Aid Survey.
  6. Used $4.99 +UP Reward for previous Renpur shampoo purchase. 

Total after coupons =$4.32 + $1.30 tax = $5.62!  Plus, I also received $4.20 worth of +UP Rewards for my next shopping trip! WooHoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!