Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Free: How To Stay Organized & Get Things Done (Kindle Book)

**EXPIRED** I had no idea that I didn't have to own a Kindle to download these books!  I just learned that I can use these books with a free software program found HERE, these files can be read on iPhone, Blackberry, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 7, PC computers, and Mac computers.


So, now that I know this, I can start to download all of these awesome free Kindle books I've been reading about.  I'll be starting with the one found HERE on How to Stay Organized and Get Things Done.  I definitely need help getting organized!


**Make sure the Kindle application is fully downloaded to your device before downloading the book.**


Thanks, Passion for Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!