Sunday, June 12, 2011

$0.49 for Lysol Healthy No-Touch Hand Soap System Through 6/18

**UPDATE**  It seems that this deal may be VERY regional.  I have been researching it's availability and am finding that it is advertised in a section of the Rite Aid circular called "Giving Care for Parents."  It seems that most regions did not receive this section.  I have tried going on-line to check it out on Rite Aids website, but it does not appear there either when I enter my zip code.  

According to the Krazy Coupon Lady, Rite Aid has the No-Touch System for $7.49 through 6/18.  I have not been able to find it in my circular, nor have I personally visited the store myself.  Sometimes they have unadvertised sales.  If you happen to purchase one for this price, please let us know!

Here's how the deal would work:
  1. Purchase the Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap System for $7.49.
  2. Use the $3 off coupon found HERE along with the $1 off AdPerks coupon found HERE (look under "Reckitt Benckiser") for a total of $4 off.  
  3. You will pay $3.49, but receive $3 back in +UP Rewards.  It's just like if you had paid only $0.49!

Thanks, Krazy Coupon Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!