Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Thoughts on: Ebates

In recent times, many people are turning to the internet to make purchases due to numerous reasons.  The biggest reason for online purchases is the convenience.  So, doesn't it make sense to add a little more value to it by using a service such as Ebates?  True, many times you  may only save a mere 1-2% (as with Walmart purchases), but isn't it true that eventually those "pennies" will begin to accumulate and make the entire effort worthwhile? 

I've only started using Ebates this year and I'm excited to see how much I've been saving.  The best part is that the entire process is very easy!  Just log in to your Ebates account (or sign up for one HERE) and find the item or the store you are searching for.  You will be shown your options, click on the one you are most interested in, and Presto! you're ready to begin saving!  So, what are you waiting for? 

*These are entirely my own opinions.  I have not been, nor will I be, compensated by Ebates in any way, shape, or form.  My opinions are based on my own experiences.  Referral links are included in this post.