Sunday, July 17, 2011

Free Milka Bars at Walgreens

This week you can get two free Milka Bars at Walgreens.  They are on sale at 2/$3.  However, if you use two $1 off coupons found HERE (make sure you hit the back button to get the second one) along with the $1/2 coupon found in the July Walgreens Coupon Booklet (or you can print your own HERE), you will get them both for FREE!  By the way, chocolate can be frozen...did you know that?  So, don't feel obligated to eat this right away!

Thanks, Common Sense with Money!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower (GFC&FB) from the Relax and Surf Sunday Hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return the follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @About A Mom
    Awesome! Glad you joined us! I'll be stopping by your blog to return the follow!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!