Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Thoughts On: Vallarta Supermarkets

So, needless to say, my love affair with Vallarta Supermarket is quickly coming to an end.  As some of you have read in my sporadic deal postings for this store, this store had become one of my favorite to shop at.

Today, that changed when I was informed that our local Vallarta Supermarket no longer accepts internet coupons!  It began with the cashier nervously looking over the coupons, she called over the manager, who in turn spoke to someone in the customer service department.  When he returned, he informed me that according to the "ladies who take care of the redemption of coupons" they have had too many internet coupons rejected and have decided to stop accepting them.  I then asked about their written coupon policy, to which he responded that there was none - it was just whatever those ladies said!

I was very tempted to leave everything, but didn't want to cause a scene.  Instead, I paid for my order and went home to research who I should contact in regards to this at the corporate level.  Unfortunately, their website is not user friendly and complicated to navigate, making it very difficult to to know exactly who to contact.....very disappointed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!