Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Thoughts on: Shelf Clearing

Maybe I'm watching Extreme Couponing too much, or maybe I'm just simply annoyed by the fact that I often go into a store and find that the shelf has been cleared.  When it comes to shelf clearing, I think it is very inconsiderate of others going into a store and literally taking EVERYTHING on the shelf.  I can certainly understand that a deal is a deal and we must take advantage of it.  But, really?  Take everything?  I have to ask myself - but why?  Does someone really need 20 boxes of toothpaste?  Do they not know that toothpaste has an expiration date?

Although I really shouldn't let it get to me, it does because of the mere fact that I live so far away from the nearest large city.  I always plan my shopping trip for the end of the week so that I can work on planning my shopping list a little at a time after each work day, as well as plan my entire shopping trip so that I can take care of everything "in town" in one day.  It upsets me that I will drive 25 miles to get to the store and find that the shelves have already been cleared by someone else! 

Am I the only one that feels this way?  I think not.  Read what fellow blogger Fabulessly Frugal has to say about this topic by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!