Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Brag For This week

O.k., so I'm not the Krazy Coupon Lady, or any of those extreme shoppers we see on TV.  I'm sure if any of the stores in our area were to Double Coupon I may be some competition (LOL!)  Unfortunately, all stores in the region have done away with double couponing since about 2000 or so. 

In either case, here it is.  I paid $21.03 for everything you see in this picture, including tax.  I also received $16 in UP Rewards that I will use next week, just like cash:


Now I am restocked with cleaning supplies and meds for my munchkin......I guess I better get to cleaning before I head back to work next week, right?  

*By the way, if you were at Rite Aid this week, make sure you check the bottom of your receipt.  You may be a candidate for a $3 off $15 purchase by completing a quick survey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!